PGCIL Recruitment 2018 48 Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Posts at www.powergridindia.com:
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 48
Job Location: Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, UT of Daman & Diu and UT of Dadra Nagar Haveli
Latest PGCIL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
PGCIL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 40
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 05
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR) – 03
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Vacancy 2018:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidates or equivalent CGPA & Pass Marks for SC / ST / PwD (HH) candidates.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/ OBC (NCL) candidates or equivalent CGPA & Pass Marks for SC / ST candidates
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR) – Two years full time Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or Equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA for UR/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST.
Age Limit: (As on 25.01.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 27 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through PGCIL official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Rs. 16000-35500 (IDA) (Pre-revised)
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Rs. 16000-35500 (IDA) (Pre-revised)
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR) – Rs. 16000-35500 (IDA) (Pre-revised)
Selection Procedure for PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
- Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
- There will be no interview as interview system has been eliminated in recruitment to Group-C and D categories.
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.300/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
How to Apply for PGCIL Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to PGCIL Careers Page at official website to www.powergridindia.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 online application form
PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.01.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 25.01.2018
- Date of Examination: Feb/Mar 2018
Online Application PGCIL Official Notification & Application at www.powergridindia.com:
PGCIL Official Website Career Page: Click Here
PGCIL Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
PGCIL Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply