National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018 2019 | Download NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 2019 through official Website www.nabard.org Here we are updating all the NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ Old Previous Year Question Papers, Model Question Paper, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus.
NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ Selection Procedure/Scheme:
- NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ Selection Procedure/Scheme:
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be as follows: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ Exam Center:
Exam Pattern for NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ Posts:
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam)
Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) carrying 200 marks.
Duration: 120 Minutes Composite Time
- i) Test of Reasoning – 20 questions – 20 marks
- ii) English Language – 40 questions – 40 marks
iii) Computer Knowledge – 20 questions – 20 marks
- iv) General Awareness – 20 questions – 20 marks
- v) Quantitative Aptitude – 20 questions – 20 marks
- vi) Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India) – 40 questions – 40 marks
vii) Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) – 40 questions- 40 marks
Total Marks : 200
Phase II – Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
Paper-I – General English: (Descriptive – online through key board)
The paper will have descriptive questions carrying 100 marks.
Duration: 1 ½ hrs The analytical and drafting abilities of the candidate shall be assessed through the Descriptive Paper on General English comprising essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & letter writing. Essay (40 Marks), Precis (20 Marks), Questions on the Precis para (20 Marks), Report / Letter Writing (20 Marks).
- i) for posts as at (i) in Table I – Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on rural India)
- ii) for posts as at (ii) to (x) in Table I : Paper on related discipline
Duration: 1 ½ hrs. – 100 Marks
Phase III – Interview A
pplicants qualifying in the Phase-II Examination and securing sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview.
Marks for Interview : 25 Marks
* The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test. Only those candidates who score sufficiently high in both, individual tests & in aggregate, shall be shortlisted for Main Examination in the calling ratio of maximum 1:25 based on the cut off arrived on performance of the candidates in the examination. Similarly, only such candidates who score the cut off marks or above in the Main Examination will be shortlisted for interview. The calling ratio for Interview shall be a maximum of 1:5. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidate. For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty in Phase I and Phase II, both. Cut-offs in Phase I and Phase II may be applied in two stages: (i) On scores in individual tests, (ii) On Total Score.
Since the vacancies are earmarked discipline-wise, merit list of candidates for each stage will be prepared discipline-wise.
- The final selection of the applicants for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) will be based on their performance in the Phase-II Main Examination and Interview, taken together. In case of candidates securing same marks their ranking will be decided as under:
- Among the candidates having equal marks in total (Main examination + interview taken together), the candidate with higher marks in Main Examination will be ranked higher.
- In case of having equal marks in Main Examination also, candidate with higher qualification or in case of similar qualification, candidate with higher marks in graduation will be ranked higher. In case of further tie-up, the candidate senior in age will be ranked higher. For shortlisting from Prelims to Mains and Mains to Interview, all candidates with tied marks will be shortlisted.
NOTE: With a view to overcoming the possibility of applicants seeking help of other applicants during the online / main exam, the Bank would be analysing the responses of applicants in the main examination with other appeared applicants to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. On the basis of such an analysis, if it is suspected that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the suspected applicants. Hence the applicants are advised in their own interest not to indulge in any unfair practice in the exams.
Question Papers Download for NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ Posts:
NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ Model Papers In this article, we have given the Previous Papers in PDF Format. The aspirants can download previous papers PDF from this page. After downloading the model papers the candidates have to start their preparation. In this page, the contenders can check NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ solved previous papers and exam pattern along with Syllabus. By doing more practice on NABARD Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ solved papers candidates can hit the written test without any confusion. The aspirants have to know about model paper and exam pattern before starting preparation. By practicing more and more previous year question papers the applicants can attempt the exam easily without any confusion and they can crack the written test successfully.